Tuesday 28 August 2012

The Canadian Tuxedo


Recently, Emily wrote a post about how to rock a jean jacket. This – and some of your comments – started a conversation about the expression “Canadian Tuxedo.” She hates it, I think it’s funny.

Regardless, it looks like pairing a jean jacket with jeans is trendier than ever. Even the Canadian Olympic Team did it for the closing ceremonies in London!  What do you think of this fashion trend? Will you be sporting the Canadian Tuxedo this fall? 

{1) {2} {3} {4}




4 comments:

  1. being canadian and all, of course I love it. I'll be rockin' it hard once the weather is cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha, I think that term is hilarious! I'll definitely be trying it with jeans and a chambray shirt, but I don't think I could pull it off with a jean jacket. :)

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that phrase! I think I could do jeans and a chambray shirt but not jeans and a jean jacket. I like jean jackets with dresses and trousers but not jeans. Loving that jeans are everywhere though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always forget jean on jean is called a Canadian Tuxedo, lol...Great post!
    xo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete