Monday 22 October 2012

How to Wear Burgundy Pants


After going through a season of devotion towards green pants (remember this post?), I’ve switched to burgundy. A surprising fall neutral, wine-coloured pants can easily be worn at work or for a night out on the town. Since purchasing mine at ZARA's, I’ve worn them almost daily and have become quite skilled at mixing and matching to give a fresh new look every time. Don't be shy to combine with shades of emerald, marigold, navy, and of course, winter whites! 

Look 1: Stella McCartney Alyss draped silk blouse & Kenzo x Vans print sneakers / Look 2: 3.1 Phillip Lim silk-chiffon and crepe de chine blouse & Gucci Mischa suede ankle boots / Look 3: Etro Tweed Poncho & Marc by Marc Jacobs lace-up shoes / Look 4: 3.1 Phillip Lim satin-twill peplum top & Valentino studded calf hair pumps.


Here are a few wonderful examples of how to rock the oxblood/wine/burgundy (pick your synonym) trend!


5 comments:

  1. Oh how I covet these Valentino studded pumps! xoDanina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love burgundy pants! I think they are lovely and I love the mixing and matching!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are 4 fabulous looks! I especially love those pants paired with the purple peplum. So pretty!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encantó este blog y también tengo que darle las gracias a vestidoscolor.com que fueron los que me recomendaron este sitio para ver ejemplos decomo combinar pantalones color vino.

    ReplyDelete