Friday, 15 June 2012

Life According to my Pinterest


What a beautiful day! Don’t you just love the beginning of summer? This month, according to my Pinterest, I’ve been craving all shades of tropical blue. (Talking about blue, I wanted to give a shout out to fellow Montreal blogger, Danina, who rocked a bluey-minty outfit this week. Check it out by clicking HERE!)

Do you have any fun plans this weekend? Hubby and I are looking forward to spending some quality time with our baby niece. She arrived with her mom and dad last night. She’s just a-do-ra-ble! I’ll tell you all about it on Monday, I’m sure! Cheers, Emily xo

Check out May’s edition of Life According to my Pinterest.

7 comments:

  1. Did you design this? I love it! I'm pinning it on Pinterest. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new blogger and I'm trying to let every one check out my blog, Please support my blog and if you want you can give me an RT through twitter please.

    www.906thecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so loving tropical blue right now, well actually all shades of blue! Really loving bright cobalt too! Love the pics you chose.

    Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! I'm so pleased you are taking the time to visit PMT! Cheers, E xx

      Delete
  4. You are one of my favourite pinners. Have fun with your niece. The Ritz Resto opens officially tomorrow. Can't wait for our date. xoxod P.S. This comment is free of charge, you don't have to like or visit anything ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Haha! Looking forward to High Tea. Espace Galerie Dimension Plus was the charge of all the artwork & framing for the Ritz, so I look forward to checking that out to!

      Delete