Friday 29 June 2012

Camping in Style (ya, right)


We Quebecers have been lucky with long weekends. We celebrated our national holiday last week, and now Canada Day. Long weekend galore! Can I hear a woot woot? It seems as though every lunch break has been spent talking about what we’ll be doing with this blessed day off. Strange how we feel like we can do so little on Saturday and Sunday – but add a Monday to the mix and the world seems endless with possibilities. From what I’ve been hearing, the thing to do is go camping. Eek: I am not a camping-chick. Why would I want to sleep in a bag? Why would I want to be in such close contact to mosquitoes? Why would I want to pee with a flashlight? Why would I want to eat three days worth of hot dogs? OK... so the hot dogs are a bad example... because really, that could win me over.  Nonetheless, I want to prove to you that I am versatile and open minded, so here is my homage to you campers: your very own PartyMixTape Camping Post.


Old Navy Womens Lightweight Camp Shirts / Ray-Ban Classic Aviator Sunglasses / Barneys New York Regimental Stripe Folding Umbrella / Forever 21 straw hat / Fyrkat Charcoal Picnic Grill / Missoni Printed bandeau bikini / Hunter boots / Bring a book! ...and pants... and bug repellent!

Happy Canada Day to all of you! And happy Fourth of July to our southern neighbours!

3 comments:

  1. Double holiday...lucky you! I'll be spending my Canada day in NYC! Can't wait! I LOVE that gingham top, and hope to pick one up at J.Crew when I'm in the States. That swimsuit and umbrellas are adorable too!

    <3 Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove HUNTER and I thinking about another pair...

    xx

    Vicky

    LAST DAY TO WIN A CANON IXUS 125

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually saw a girl wearing the yellow Old Navy shirt today! I wasn't camping, but we were at the farmers' market, so it was still very fitting ;)

    ReplyDelete