Wednesday 6 June 2012

Kik’s Recommendation: Jeans, Jeans, Jeans


While rehashing my blog with Hubby (oh yes, the many perks of being married to me!), I came to realize that PartyMixTape not only addresses issues of fashion, music and art. It also talks about the wonderful women in my life: The Kikster, D girl, MC, AJ, my mom, etc.  
I decided to ask these women to share one item that they could not live without. Here is Kiks' answer:
Image via

“The item I can’t live without is jeans!  Simple, but so true!  I live in jeans, I work in jeans and if I could, I would sleep in jeans.  I L.O.V.E my jeans!  Medium to dark wash, flare or boot-cut, mid- to low-rise, capris, cut-offs (yes, I'm a child of the '80s) or simply rolled at the bottom.  Dress 'em up, dress 'em down, with heels, wedges, boots or flip-flops - it's all good.  They're my thing.  If jeans were banned tomorrow morning I would have nothing to wear except my strapless black dress, which isn't really appropriate for working in my studio... My recommendation to PartyMixTape readers is to shop at Jeans, Jeans, Jeans! If you can, head over there during the week, because the weekend crowd can get crazy. I guarantee you will find the best fit for your figure – without breaking the bank!”


Check in tomorrow to see D’s choice!

2 comments:

  1. I've heard so much about Jeans, Jeans, Jeans! I guess I will have to make a special trip to Montreal so I can go (and see some of my fav people!)

    ReplyDelete