Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Bringing Colour Back (Green)

 
Do you know what I did today? I wore white floral pants to work! Bold. As of today, December 5th, I would like to announce that I am boycotting winter. BOOM. That’s right! Where has the colour gone? Why do I stop wearing bright lipstick when the leaves fall? Why suddenly reach for my black pants, shirt and jacket instead of spunkier options? Spruce it up ladies – from your home to your clothes. I'm bringing colour back!


All these lovely images can be found on my Pinterest. Be sure to follow me by clicking HERE.


6 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha, good for you! :) I totally agree, let's make this a colourful winter!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love green (you know me) and the images. And now, I have the song is my head too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know emerald green is the colour of 2013? You are SO on the ball!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU are on the ball my friend! That news JUST broke! That's pretty cool! Green is such a fab colour... my sister in law is even thinking of using it as the colour theme for her wedding this summer... LOVE that idea! Love ya, Em xo

      Delete
  4. Green is one of my favorite color :)

    ReplyDelete