Sunday 2 December 2012

Burgundy Nails


As any fashion aficionado knows, this season is all about deep shades of reds. Personally, I have fallen hard for burgundy nails as they are classic with a punky edge. Danina totally turned me on to Essie’s Bahama Mama (shown below)... I tell you, that girl knows where it’s at!
 
 
To keep this look on trend, I think it’s best to keep your nails short. Remember that once dried, the colour will appear much darker than in the bottle. Let me know which one you are planning on using!
 

1. Deborah Lippmann Good Girl Gone Bad / 2. Dior Graphic Berry / 3. Chanel Vamp / 4. YSL La Laque Couture Fuchsia Cubiste / 5. Essie Bahama Mama / 6. Sephora by OPI Beauty Junkie
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Thats such a rich beautiful shade, from these...my favorite pick is by YSL and Dior

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you included leopard print in this post ;) I really want to try Bahama Mama...trying not to run to the store to buy it right now! Looks awesome on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it... and also notice that you are rocking the Isabelle May bracelets! They are really addictive...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE burgundy nails! I always feel so feminine and classy when my nails are painted in that hue!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how this color looks on my nails, it is so elegant!

    www.graceintemporelle.com

    ReplyDelete