Wednesday 2 January 2013

Blogaversary


Today marks PartyMixTape’s one year anniversary! I can’t believe how far it’s come…. Looking back, I’ve had some epic interviews with artists such as Whatisadam and Antoine Tavaglione; with reputable designers like UpStage Montreal and Damask & Dentelle; as well as the best of the best in terms of beauty with Beauty Editor. Throughout the year, we’ve seen trends come and go (goodbye green pants and neon eye shadow) and we’ve seen others come back strong (burgundy: where have you been all my life?). All in all, it’s been a pretty fantastic 2012 and I’m bubbling with anticipation as to all the great adventure 2013 will bring.

One of my goals when starting this blog was to share my very varied interests and meet new people with whom to share these passions. Well, it’s been a success as PMT has permitted me to get to know some amazing people, namely Danina from DKMTL, the team at Station 16, the wonderful Galerie Trois Points and Merriah from Art Intake

Words to live by! (image via)


A big shout out goes to my faithful readers and friends.
Thank you for your comments – they are always welcome and appreciated!
 
 
Cheers to 2013!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your one-year anniversary, PMT! It's always a pleasure to read your posts. I admire your determination - you set an objective and reached it with hard work and constant efforts. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and happy new year gorgeous!! Keep it up!

    http://bamostwanted.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary to my favourite blog and blogette. Many happy returns. Love, D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogaversary! I'm looking forward to another year reading your fabulous posts on art and fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!

    And that is a great quote :)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you! I very much enjoy reading your blog, finding out about the latest trends, and living in the art world vicariously. Something like being a part of An Object of Beauty! : )

    Longue vie! Keep those beautiful photos coming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! :)

    http://www.afterflats.com

    ReplyDelete