Monday 18 March 2013

Hey you! Homes, clothes and some Stikki


Peeps, I haven’t been in touch in forevaaa! Life has been too hectic/crazy/amazing to sit down... here’s a short recap: Hubby and I bought our first home. Wait, that totally deserved more exclamation points... let me start over: Hubby and I bought our first home!!!!!!! It’s a done friggin’ deal. Can you believe it? After months and months of searching, we fell in love. The move in date is August and although that seems quite far away, I know time will fly.
I’ve also been blessed with some epic girl-time and you know what that means! Shopping! Below, you’ll find a few of my fave new purchases.
Vero Moda’s kakhi jacket with faux leather sleeves ... if it's got faux leather sleeves, I'm buying it. Period. / Kate Spade Winking Georgie clutch (it ACTUALLY winks... hello awesomeness!) / My fave conditioner by Kiehl’s / Rebelle Rouge Coco Shine by Chanel / Lemon coloured iPad cover by Coach / Art geek alert! I purchased Urban Outfitter’s Curtis Kulig iPhone cover. This totally kills my street cred, but I think it’s worth the risk.
 
And since I appear to be on a spending roll (guys, guys, this didn’t all happen in one day... I haven’t written in a while, remember?) I also purchased this awesome new silkscreen print by the Montreal artist Stikki Peaches. For those following my Instagram, you know I’m a fan. Come on ladies! Batman and James Bond rolled into one? Printed on crinkled kraft paper? Ohhh... so badass I couldn’t resist. Being an art historian has its perks, so I was able to purchase this print before its release date... it should be available soon by clicking HERE.
 
Stikki PeachesBatBond (edition of 50) soon available at Station 16.
 
How have you been?
 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, girly! We missed you. Love the iPhone case...so you! Congrats (again!) on the house. I can't wait to read all about your tips to decorating a new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EPFO has also launched e-Nomination facility for filing nomination form by the member. This functionality is available at Member Interface of EPFO Unified Portal (unifiedportal.epfindia.gov.in). Any member having activated and Aadhaar seeded UAN, can avail this facility.

    ReplyDelete