Tuesday 24 July 2012

Who says forever is better?


When my mother turned fifty, she was ready for a tattoo. Off we went (the loving daughter that I am) and got tattooed. Forever, I will have a tiny deep pink heart on my left foot to remind me that a) my mom is cool and b) although I love full sleeve tattoos, retro anchors and rockabilly birds, I’m not daring enough to commit to such a large permanent change. With the slogan “Who says forever is better?” Tattly temporary tattoos might be the perfect choice for me.
Just Focus tattoo by Lila Symons. Tattly tattoos last up to five days.

For the art lover in me: here is the Golden Ratio tattly tattoo by artist Josh Smith.

Get them all!  





5 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I'm so scared to get a real tattoo, but this would be so much fun!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love all of those tattoos! The temporary ones are so cute!! I really love looking at tattoo art on some people- I just an mesmerized by those who can pull off sleeves/body piercings/etc and just look like they were born to rock that style- but I'm not one of those people! Love these fun options for a day!
    I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
    :)
    Allison

    P.S. I'm having an INTERNATIONAL $75 Shopbop giveaway on my blog, so don't forget to enter! :)
    A's Fashion Files
    $75 Shopbop Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UM, I love these!!!!!!!!!!! I just may have to get some for myself - the 'focus' tattoo is especially lovely!!

    xxx,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still not ready and I kinda think if not now then I probably never will be... but maybe that's what your mum thought!

    ♥ ThankFifi
    Thanks so much for your sweet comment today.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool!! I have 5 little tattoos but this would be fun to have a temporary, bad-ass, fun sleeve!! ;)

    ReplyDelete