Friday 20 April 2012

30 minutes: Party on

Whether at the gym or at a party, the key to a successful workout/evening is to have a good music selection.  For Mel’s bachelorette party, I’ve prepared not one, but FIVE party mix CDs. Oh, and I’ve also purchased 180 shot glasses... (Kids, don’t do this at home.) Here’s a sample of what us girls will be rocking out to on Saturday.


Justin Bieber & Far East Movement – Live my Life  4.43
Bombs Aways – Super Soaker 3.43
Bounce – All I do is party  2.55
Pitbull – Back in Time  3.27
T-Pain – Turn all the lights on  3.38 (The man can rock auto-tune!)
Florida ft. Sia – Wild Ones  3.57 (Hey Kikster: are you still loving ‘Good Feeling’?)
David Guetta ft. Chris Brown – I Can Only Imagine  3.32



Click on the label "30 minutes" (as seen below) to view our previous workout selections.

No comments:

Post a Comment