Tuesday 3 January 2012

Life according to my iPod

‘Tis the season for New Year resolutions.  I am one of those rare people who actually enjoy committing to their resolutions. Eye roll. But it’s true. This year, I plan on keeping up with the gym (…), drinking more water (I bought the funniest moustache glass from Urban Outfitters to keep me motivated), enjoying winter (my first attempt), and staying up to date with the Montreal art scene, international party music, fashion and so on (hence this blog to keep me accountable).

Here are a few of the songs playing in my iPod as I attempt to do all of this:

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere, Em! I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts and I have no doubts your posts will never be boring. Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete