Saturday 7 January 2012

Winter blues (red)

Did I mention that one of my resolutions for 2012 was to enjoy winter? Not an easy task when it’s freezing cold and dark by four o’clock. The fact that my boots are no longer waterproof is not helping. One thing that is fun about winter: accessories & holiday sales!

Here’s what’s making me smile this weekend:
1. Bedo / 2. Coach, on sale at The Bay / 3. Michael Kors, or go local by encouraging Montreal designer Annick Levesque / 4. Kate Spade / 5. & 6. Isabelle May / 7. I love expensive shoes like any girl, but these win for comfort / 8. Chanel, Dragon nail polish

3 comments:

  1. - I didn't even have to look down to know that 1) was from Bedo

    - is 2) your new purse???

    - Love the Kate Spade mittens!

    - I feel very cool that my earrings are featured (6)!

    ReplyDelete