Saturday 28 January 2012

Style 101

Recently, I’ve been remembering how fun university was. In this spirit, The Kikster and I went to our alma mater for a conference given by one of our professors at the time. As enjoyable as it was, it was also a reality check. I am so grateful for the work I did back then, and happy to have my diplomas hanging on the wall… but yup, I’m done with quoting Walter Benjamin and the overuse of the word “semiotics.” But you know what is undeniably cool about university? The university-look! And I’m certainly not ready to stop rocking it just yet!  


3 comments:

  1. It's true - aren't you glad you don't ever have to write papers about random topics again? However, your little style set is very sweet.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!!!!amazing blog!!!i'm following you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad you are enjoying it. I'm having fun with it! Thanks for following! E.

      Delete