Saturday 21 January 2012

Shoe Love

There is one thing you should know about me: I love shoes. Oh, I love a lot of things, but shoes are my weakness. I’m told it’s a problem (hubby, are you reading this?) but I don’t know why. The household rule is that I can’t buy more than fit in my bedroom closet, but I have come up with several devious ways to get around this problem... and my office space suffers the consequences.  

That being said, I truly deserve a new pair. New Year = New Shoes. Seems like a logical equation to me. (And no, MOM, my last pair was bought in December two-thousand-and-ELEVEN. Jeez!)

What’s your pick?
1. Zara / 2. Christian Louboutin / 3. Michael Kors / 4. Nine West / 5. Zara / 6. & 7. Valentino / 8. Pretty Ballerinas

5 comments:

  1. Okay, okay. You are ALLOWED! : )

    I vote for pretty in pink sandals or the ballerinas! While you can certainly rock the heels, I guess I would be more inclined (what with a broken foot!) to vote for the flats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 & 5...my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooooooove 6 and 8!!!!!
    AJ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that my top choices are number 3 and 5... *sigh* but could that Valentino flip-flop be any cuter?

    ReplyDelete